TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. This offer includes free Movistar land line connection (if you don't already have a land line) + unlimited 10mb broadband connection with a limited call plan service as fully detailed below.
You can keep your existing land line number if you already have one.
This offer is not available to customers who currently have an existing Movistar Adsl broadband service.
2. The Adsl broadband price of 24.90 /month excludes monthly line rental (currently 13.97 /month).
Prices do not include IVA TAX and inclusive call minutes quoted are per month.
There is a 12 month minimum contract term for the broadband service and 6 months for the land line, after which time you are free to switch to another broadband provider if you wish to do so after notifying Movistar Customer Services on 1004.
This service is unlimited, There are no monthly download limits.
The actual speed of your 10mb ADSL service is subject to factors beyond Movistar Spain, such as your distance to the telephone exchange and cabling of your urbanisation/ zone.
3. CPS (automatic dialling) is set by the Euro Calls service provider - Direct Telecom (dT) - to default when contracting this service. To receive your monthly inclusive Movistar free calls and make Spanish mobile and national land line calls, you must first dial the 1077 pre-fix before dialling the Spanish phone number you wish to contact.
Total inclusive free calls:
Unlimited free calls to land lines in Spain
550 minutes of calls per month from fixed to mobile or fixed from any operator. 500 minutes per month during the weekends and 50 minutes per month, Monday to Friday.
Direct Telecom will provide monthly itemised billing for all Euro Calls made at their present rates. Euro Calls Tariff
Movistar will bill you for any calls made above the inclusive (550 mins.) call offer directly.
All call costs are subject to IVA tax at the current rate. Billing is by direct debit from your Spanish bank account.
4. Movistar, your fixed line service provider, will accept applications for Adsl broadband for the Costa Blanca, Costa Del Sol, mainland Spain, the Canary Islands, Majorca, Ibiza and the rest of the Spanish Islands.
This offer is subject to availability and acceptance of your application is no guarantee that Adsl coverage is currently available in your area. Availability is subject to your location and Adsl speeds vary with location and also local land line quality.
The service fee will be refunded in full, as stated in our General Terms and Conditions, if no service proves available, please see terms and conditions below.
5. Land line connection takes between 48 hours up to 10 working days. A Movistar operator/ engineer will contact you on the Spanish mobile phone you give in your application.
Your line will be activated remotely and the self installing router may be delivered by Zeleris a Movistar contracted Spanish courier/ delivery company who will call you on your Spanish mobile beforehand to arrange this either with you or your elected keyholder.
A self installing wireless router is included and a simple plug & play user manual (PDF) in English is available to customers by contacting customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org if you should need it as installation by the engineer may incur an additional installation cost charged on your first Movistar bill/ factura.
6. Customer services - Movifresh will communicate with you throughout the application, line installation and Adsl activation process via email and your Spanish mobile contact number in English. Once your service has been connected, you will then be given customer service contact information to call Movistar your line and Adsl provider and dT your Euro calls provider direct in English for any billing queries or service faults.
Telefonica Movistar Adsl Broadband FAQ´s >>