TERMS OF SERVICE
1. To receive a Movistar 10mb unlimited broadband and limited call plan service, you need to already have a connected, land line phone number in Spain and need to give the same ID details you used to open that land line account.
#This offer is not available to customers with an existing Movistar Adsl broadband service.
2. Billing is by direct debit from your Spanish bank account. You can request paper bills and dT will provide you with a username and password to enable you to access your bills online. Prices do not include IVA TAX at the current rate and inclusive call minutes quoted are per month.
There is a minimum contract term of 12 months for the broadband service after which you are free to switch to another provider at anytime if you wish to do so after notifying Movistar Customer Services on 1004.
3. CPS (automatic dialling) is set by the Euro Calls service provider - Direct Telecom (dT) - to default when contracting this service.
To receive your monthly inclusive Movistar free calls and make Spanish mobile and national land line calls, you must first dial the 1077 pre-fix before dialling the Spanish phone number you wish to contact.
Total inclusive free calls - 550 minutes of calls per month from fixed to mobile or fixed from any operator. 500 minutes per month during the weekends and 50 minutes per month, Monday to Friday. Direct Telecom will provide monthly itemised billing for all Euro Calls made at their present rates. Euro Calls Tariff
Movistar will bill you for any calls made above the inclusive (550 mins.) call offer directly. All call costs are subject to IVA tax at the current rate.
4. Movistar, the broadband provider, will accept applications for Adsl broadband for almost everywhere on mainland Spain, the Canaries, Majorca, Ibiza and the rest of the Spanish Islands.
This offer is subject to availability and acceptance of your application is no guarantee that Adsl coverage is currently available in your area. Availability is subject to your location and Adsl speeds vary with location and also local land line quality.
The service fee will be refunded in full, as stated in our General Terms and Conditions, if no service proves available, please see below.
5. It normally takes between 48 hours up to 7 working days for a Movistar operator/ engineer to contact you on the Spanish mobile phone you give in your application.
Your line will be activated remotely and the free self installing router will be delivered by Zeleris, a Movistar contracted Spanish courier/ delivery company who will call you on your Spanish mobile beforehand to arrange this either with you or your elected keyholder.
A self installing wireless router is included in this offer and a simple plug & play user manual (PDF) in English is available to customers by contacting customer service on email@example.com if you should need it as installation by the engineer may incur an additional installation cost charged on your first Movistar bill/ factura.
6. Customer services - Movifresh will communicate with you throughout the application and Adsl line activation process via email and your Spanish mobile contact number in English. Once your service has been connected, you will then be given customer service contact information to call Movistar your line and Adsl provider and dT your Euro calls provider direct in English for any billing queries or service faults.